ABOUT THE ACTIVITY
- Andaman is enticing archipelago in the eastern part of the Bay of Bengal.
- Environment friendly and pristine beaches, crystal clear turquoise water, peaceful atmosphere, and pleasant weather makes Andaman a perfect paradise for nature lovers and honeymooners.
- Our 6 nights 7 days Andaman tour package is specially designed to take travelers or vacationers on Andaman Islands major tourist attractions.
- This 6 nights 7 days Andaman tour package includes visit to top-rated destinations and must-do water sports activities at the world-famous beaches and islands such as Havelock Island, Cellular Jail Light and Sound show, Neil Island, Bharatpur Beach, Radhanagar Beach, Snorkeling, and more.
- Andaman package includes sightseeing visit, meals, accommodation, and transportation on the island and airport transfers.
Day 1- Port Blair
- In the morning, arrive at Port Blair through ship or flight and go to the hotel.
- Check-in at your hotel and take rest for a while to regain the energy. After lunch, head to Corbynâ€™s Cove Beach tour (situated 9km from Port Blair).
- Enjoy the sun bathing and swimming at the coconut palm fringed beach.
- In the evening, proceed to Cellular Jail to explore the remnants of British colonial era.
- Incredible Light and Sound show recalls the hardship of Indian Freedom Fighters.
- Stay overnight at Port Blair
Day 2- Neil Island (Port Blair)
- In the morning, have a breakfast and move to Neil Island by Inter Island Ferry. Driver will pick up you.
- Next head to Sita Nagar Beach, Bharatpur Beach, Laxmanpur Beach, and Howra Bridge.
- Stay overnight at Port Blair
Day 3- Neil Island to Havelock Island (Radhanagar Beach)
- Enjoy the healthy breakfast and depart for beach no.7 Radhanagar Beach (rated as Asiaâ€™s best beach) by Inter Island Ferry.
- The clean sandy beach is best suiting for swimming and sunset view in the evening.
- Stay overnight at Havelock Island.
Day 4- Havelock Island (Elephanta Beach)
- Post breakfast; go on a leisure trip to Elephanta Beach. This is a perfect spot for tremendous snorkeling experience and discovers the live corals.
- Have a lunch and proceed to Port Blair by Inter Island Ferry.
- Check-in resort/hotel and go for the amazing shopping at Sagarika Emporium.
- Night stay at Port Blair.
Day 5- Baratang Island (Limestone Cave+ Mud Volcano)
- After breakfast, go on a full day sightseeing tour of top destinations in and around Baratang Island through Jarawa Reserve 200kms to and fro.
- Visit Limestone Cave by small fiber boat via mangrove creeks.
- Explore the only Mud Volcano which was exploded after Tsunami 2014.
- If possible, you can also see the Jarawa Tribes during the excursion to Baratang Island.
- Return to Port Blair and enjoy the evening shopping at local market.
- Enjoy the night stay at Port Blair.
Day 6- Ross and North Island
- After breakfast, proceed to North Bay Island or Coral Island to see the most beautiful colorful coral reefs, ornamental fishes, and other range of aquatic life.
- Next move to Ross Island where Britishers governed the whole Andaman and Nicobar before independence of the India.
- No other place can be better to enjoy the nature walk amidst Sylvan surroundings other than Ross Island. You can see exotic birds, deer, peacocks, and others beautiful creatures.
- Stay for a sweet and comfortable night at Port Blair.
Day 7- Airport drop
- Check-out from the hotel after breakfast. You will be dropped to the airport/harbor for the forward destination.
- Better-quality hotels in Port Blair, Havelock asnd Neil Island
Â Anchorage Inn, Holiday Inn Resort, and Holiday Inn Beach Resort
- Regular hotels in Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island
Holiday Inn Beach Resort and NK International
- Luxury hotels in Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island
Summer Sand Resort, Sinclairâ€™s Bay View, and Sea Shell Beach Resort
- Premium hotels in Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island
Palm Beach Resort, Hotel Shompen Symphony, Summer Sand Resort
- Deluxe hotels in Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island
Summer Sand Resort, J Hotel Symphony, Palm Beach Resort
- Royal hotels in Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island
Munjoh Ocean Resort, Peerless Sarovar, Summer Sand Resort
- Lodging on 1 double AC room for 2 nights at Port Blair
- Lodging on 1 double AC cottage (beach resort) for 2 nights at Havelock Island
- Lodging on 1 double AC cottage for 1 night at Neil Island
Daily delectable and healthy breakfast at Havelock Island, Port Blair, and Neil Island
Snorkeling, cruise, sightseeing, and boating
- Grand welcome and greetings
- Experienced and knowledgeable tourist guide throughout the tour
- Remarkable and secure snorkeling with equipments for all adventure enthusiasts at Elephanta Beach
- Glass bottom boat ride at North Bay Island
- All taxes inclusive
- Entire entry and booking tickets, boat or ferry charges
- Entry permits, forest area permit charges, and government entry permissions at all places and all time required
THINGS TO CARRY
Sunscreen, easy to carry clothing, footwear, sunglasses, hats, and camera
Note: donâ€™t forget to carry valid photo ID proof (voter ID card/passport/driving license/aadhar card/ration card)
- Private individual air-conditioned car at Port Blair and Non-AC vehicle at Havelock Island for all places to visit according to the itinerary
- Journey to Port Blair- Havelock- Neil Island- Port Blair by private air-conditioned cruise, Green Ocean, Makruzz or Coastal Cruise
- Travel to airport
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER
- Check-in and check-out at hotels would be according to the policies of specific hotel (pre-decided on the basis of ferry operation timings)
- Monuments and city museums remain closed on Monday. If any sightseeing is missed due to maintenance or closure problems, the visit will be provided after coming back from Havelock and Neil Island if sufficient time is left.
- Schedule is subjected to modify at any given point, because of various facts like: –
Strikes, Weather conditions, Fairs and festivals, Force majeure events, Traffic problems, Ferry schedules, Overbooking of hotels, Cancellation or re-routing of flights, Closure of or entry restrictions at any sightseeing.
- The most favorable alternate plans are made from our side under these given conditions. But there is no chance for refunds claims for reasons other than these.
- The above mentioned rates are available only for Indian nationals.
- The places visit depends on the weather and political situations in the place.
- The charges of scuba diving and sea walking will be Rs.2800 and Rs.3200 per person respectively.
Private tour type
- 25% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fee if cancellation is made 30 days before arrival.
- 50% booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee if cancellation is made 29-15days before arrival date.
- 75% of booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee if cancellation is made 14-8days before departure date.
- Cancellation fee will be 100% of the total tour amount if cancellation is made within 0-7days before departure date.
The suitable refund will be practiced within 15 official days.
- A client receives confirmation note through email within 24hours of complete booking.
- Alternative schedule of client choice and wish will be arranged if selected slots are not available. A customer gets new confirmation receipt through email.
- A client can cancel their booking if want due to some genuine reasons.
- Complete refund will be processed.