About the activity
A group of around 600 islands, Andaman and Nicobar Islands are embellished with the magnificence of Bay of Bengal. Dense forest, stunning corals, garrulous waterfronts, Virgin Islands, pristine beaches, adventurous water sports, and so many attention-grabbing charms are there that lures and mesmerize the visitors.
With crystal clear water, exotic marine life, endless varieties of flora and fauna, mangrove lined creeks, and incredible corals, the islands and beaches are ideal destination for all travelers. Whether you are coming with family and kids, group of friends, colleagues, sweetheart or alone, the islands fill all the moments with the bright colors of happiness by providing a great treasure of excitement, happiness, love, romance, fun, tranquility, adventure, and history.
A perfect escapade
Water enthusiasts can spend remarkable moments at the white clean sandy and magical beach. You can involve yourself in an array of water sports such as snorkeling, swimming, etc with all delights. The most mesmerizing moment comes when you revisit the fascinating history of India with a visit to Cellular Jail and attend its Sound and Light Show in the evening at Jail premises.
Starting from very popular Port Blair, Andaman tour package includes visit to the most beautiful and charismatic islands. From enchanting Ross Island, Viper Island, Havelock Island to North Bay Island, you will go for the excursion of all captivating and must-visit islands within Andaman tour.
This tour package is not only limit to the visit at popular islands but numbers of tranquil beaches also which are rated as Asiaâ€™s best beaches by many magazines. Elephanta Beach and Radhanagar Beach are among the topmost one that can be visited within 8 days tour along with taking pleasure from various action-packed activities.
Tour duration- 7night and 8 days
Day1- Port Blair
- Reach Port Blair in the morning by flight or ship.
- On arrival, get assisted by your tourist guide and transfer to your hotel.
- After check-in, have a lunch and head to Corbyn’s Cove Beach (a coconut palm fringed beach, 9km from Port Blair), considered as the only beach of Port Blair ideal for swimming and sun-bathing.
- After spending a great quality of amazing time there, in the evening, go to the Cellular Jail symbolizing the troubles of Indian Freedom Fighters faced during the British regime.
- Attend the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail
- Return to hotel and relax overnight.
Day2- Port Blair (Havelock)
- Have a breakfast in the morning time and set out to have an Inter Island Ferry to reach Havelock Island dotted with plenty of enticing beaches.
- It will take around 1 hour and 30 minutes to reach Havelock.
- Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel and relax.
- After lunch, move to Asiaâ€™s best beach, the Radhanagar Beach or Beach No.7 to participate in swimming and have an appreciate view of the turquoise water.
- The sunset view in the evening is quintessential.
- Come back to hotel and stay overnight.
Day3- Elephanta Beach (Havelock Island)
- Post breakfast; spend the day at your leisure in Havelockâ€™s most popular beach Elephanta Beach.
- It is famous for its water based activities like underwater snorkeling and seeing the live corals.
- Stay overnight on the Havelock Island.
Day4- Havelock (Neil Island)
- Enjoy the breakfast in the morning and after checking out of your hotel/resort, proceed to Neil Island by Inter Island Ferry.
- Driver will drop you at the destination.
- Check-in to your hotel/resort and relax.
- Visit to Sita Nagar Beach and Bharatpur Beach
- Stay at Neil Island in the night
Day 5- Neil Island (Port Blair)
- Post breakfast, move to Laxmanpur Beach.
- Have a lunch and proceed to Port Blair by ferry.
- Shopaholics will enjoy superb shopping experience at local market.
- Stay overnight at Port Blair
Day 6- Ross and North Bay Island (Neil Island)
- Have a breakfast in the morning time and get ready for the exciting trip to North Bay Island also known as Coral Island.
- Spend some good time there exploring the varieties of fishes, coral reefs, and fascinating marine life.
- Move to Ross Island from where Britishersâ€™ governed the complete Andaman and Nicobar Island before Indiaâ€™s freedom.
- Enjoy nature walk amidst Sylvan surroundings with birds, deer, peacock, and more.
- Stay overnight in Port Blair
Day 7- Wandoor Beach and Chidiya Tappu Island
- After breakfast, go for the excursion to Wandoor (19km). This beach with clean white water is known for swimming and various water sports activities such as snorkeling.
- Have a lunch and go for the Chidiya Tappu Island to enjoy the breathtaking sunset view.
- Return to your hotel and stay at night there.
- Depart from the hotel and you will be transferred to the airport/harbour for your onward journey.
Hotel in Port Blair: – Anchorage Inn
Hotel in Neil Island: – Summer Sand Resort
Hotel in Havelock: – Symphony Palm Beach Resort
Stay on 1 double air-conditioned room for 3 nights at Port Blair
Stay on 1 double air-conditioned cottage/beach resort for 3 nights at Havelock Island
- Listen to the scuba guide or instructors carefully and learn all the techniques before dipping into the water
- Donâ€™t trash the surrounding area in any form while visiting the islands, beaches or other destinations
- Follow the standard guidelines and instructions on the visit of must-explore places such as Cellular Jail
- 2800 per person for scuba diving and Rs.3200 for sea walking
Daily mouth-watering breakfast at Havelock Island, Port Blair, and Neil Island
Snorkeling, sightseeing, scuba diving, island tour, swimming, beach visit, kayaking, sound and light show, and boat riding
EXTRA INCLUSIONS IN HONEYMOON SPECIAL PACKAGE
- Warm greetings and welcome
- Knowledgeable tourist guide round the Andaman tour
- Includes all taxes
- Safe and exciting snorkeling experience with secure and quality snorkeling kits for all vacationers at Elephant Beach
- Entry and boat tickets
- Government entry permissions and entry permits whenever needed
- Individual air-conditioned vehicle for all places to visit as per tourism program
- Tour to Port Blair- Havelock- Neil Island- Port Blair by private AC cruise Makruzz, Green Ocean or Coastal Cruise, Makruzz Gold
- Pick and drop facility to airport
ESSENTIALS THINGS TO CARRY
Sunscreen lotions, hat sunglasses, skin ointments, relaxing and easy to carry clothing, footwear, water bottle, and camera
Tour type: – Private or group tour
- 25% of booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee if cancellation is made 15days before starting date of the trip.
- 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fee if cancellation is made 7-15days before starting date of the tour.
- Cancellation fee will be 100% of the booking value if cancellation is made within 0-7days before starting date of the tour.
- Some activities may be not allowed or cancelled due to unpredicted climatic conditions or government restrictions. The tour operator will provide an alternate possible activity in such cases and no compensation will be made.
The appropriate repayment will be practiced within 15 official days.
- A client gets confirmation check through email within 24hours of complete booking.
- Alternative program of client choice and interest will be arranged if chosen slots are not available. A customer receives new confirmation receipt through email.
- A client can prefer to cancel their booking.
- Complete refund will be processed.